FXICC Test Laboratory
Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. has established an accredited testing laboratory named FXICC Test Laboratory which is certified to the international standard ISO/IEC17025 and assessed the conformity to the safety and the environmental requirements for electric and electronic equipment (EEE) including digital color multifunctional devices and printers. Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. has supplied safe and secure products to the customers.
FXICC Test Laboratory is capable to evaluate EEE for the following technical fields in accordance with ISO/IEC17025:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Note1 Note2
- Radio Frequency Note1 Note2
- Acoustic Noise Note1 Note2
- Chemical Emissions Note1 Note2
- Hazardous substances testing Note1 Note2
- Power Consumption Note1 Note2
- Human Exposure for Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Note1
- Electrical and Mechanical Product Safety
- Safety of Laser Products
- Note1 A test report of FXICC Test Laboratory for the technical fields with (Note1) above would be accepted by the authorities of many countries based on the MRA (Mutual Recognition Agreement) by the member countries of EA, APLAC and others because FXICC Test Laboratory is accredited by a member body of ILAC (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation).
- Note2 Regarding the technical fields with Note2 above, we can offer an evaluation service for your products as a third party testing laboratory.
|Name||FXICC TEST LABORATORY|
|Address||2274 Hongo, Ebina-shi
Kanagawa-ken 243-0494 Japan
c / o Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.