Set forth a common goal for Fuji Xerox and all Group companies including domestic and overseas affiliates and sales subsidiaries, as well as all employees.
The Shared Values comprise 10 value statements, each emphasizing our responsibility and setting forth how we should approach business as members of society and as individuals based on a fundamental respect for humanity.
- Focus on "Customer is No. 1"
- Pursue the highest quality of products, services and processes
- Take the extra step to provide a timely and needed solution
- Promote consideration for the natural environment at every level of society
- Maintain balance between the natural environment and business activities
High Ethical Standards
- Take responsibility for one's ethical and moral conduct in society
- Respect social ethics, honesty and integrity
- Grasp facts correctly and solve problems through scientific thinking
- Use systematic approach to management
- Pursue professional and personal development
- Pursue, recognize and reward excellence
- Pursue learning, originality and innovation
- Cooperate, adapt and stimulate each other to achieve our goal
- Encourage open communication and open-mindedness
- Work collectively as a group
- Respect individuals and different cultures
- Learn from our diversity
- Foster mutual trust and sensitivity to enrich society
Trust and Consideration
- Foster good-will to promote comfortable and pleasant lives for each and everyone
- Promote mutual trust and sensitivity among Fuji Xerox Group members
Joy and Fulfillment
- Enjoy the work-process as well as the outcome
- Value fulfillment at work as a source of inspiration
- Have courage to take "The Road Not Taken"
- Encourage entrepreneurial spirit in business and personal life