Home > About Fuji Xerox > Activities on universal design > Customer Case Studies > Nagoya UniversityWork Support Office, Personnel Affairs Division, General Affairs Department
Customer Case Studies - Nagoya UniversityWork Support Office, Personnel Affairs Division, General Affairs Department
- Nagoya University wanted to enforce university’s information transmission capacity by internally printing and binding on campus and considered, but securing human resources was an issue.
- The Work Support Office was established to promote the employment of disabled people, and considered whether it could further expand a place to utilize their capability.
- The Document Center was established to realize “enforcement of information transmission capacity” and “utilizing of human resources” as a USR activity, not just cost reduction.
Points of Introduction
- High-quality booklets and printed materials can be produced.
- Services to support for operation of the center
- High-operability on-demand printers and Web ordering system
- High-quality printed materials were highly evaluated by clients, and the amount of works also increased.
- Work assistant’s motivation was raised by client’s gratitude.
- Business quality of work assistants was improved through production of various printed materials.
- Note The contents of this case study is as of March 2013.