Multilingual Sightseeing Information Printing Service
The information you want in the language you want, whenever you're out and about.
You are able to print out details on getting to stations and sightseeing spots at your destination and a map of the area to carry along with you.
Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Korean
- You can print out the route searched with ROUTE CATCH (Powered by Jorudan Co.,Ltd) with a reference map of the area around your destination.
- You can print out maps of 10 popular sightseeing areas in the city and information on tourist spots.
In addition to standard black/white and color copies, this helpful service also offers double sided copies, and copies of driver's licenses, business cards and other convenient options to meet your requirements.
Cost (per sheet)
|Print Service||Train/bus transfer guide||Please refer to the guidance attached to the printer.|
|Copy Service||Black/White||10 yen|
|Color||50 yen||80 yen|
Method of Payment
|IC Transport Card||Dedicated IC Card|
|Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel|
- IC Transport Card: You are able to use the money on your own IC Transport Card. (Payment can only be made by IC Card. Other forms of payment are not accepted)
- Dedicated IC Card: Pay with the dedicated IC Card loaned by the hotel reception.
Points of Caution
- As printing of transfer information and sightseeing maps is administered by Public Print, the service will be unavailable when the Public Print service is undergoing maintenance Note1
- Note1 The normal operating period of the Public Print service is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, however maintenance is performed roughly once a month, during which time the service is offline.
Please click here for inquiries regarding the Tokyo Waterfront City Multilingual Guide Service
Click here for inquiries regarding the multi-language guide service.