Multilingual Guide Device Rental Service
This little device that fits into the palm of your hand provides multilingual support for your trip.
This is a rental service for specialized smartphones that will help you enjoy your stay and travel in Waterfront City.
Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Korean
- When walking with the device, sightseeing information audio on pre-set locations will play automatically depending on where you are. Text showing the information presented in the guide will also be displayed on the smartphone screen. This information will also be displayed as text on the smartphone screen.
- The guide can also be used on the sightseeing course in the Fuji Television Headquarters.
ROUTE CATCH Note1(Powered by Jorudan Co.,Ltd.)
- In addition to searching for routes to major stations and tourist spots, you can also access a map of the area around your destination.
- You can also search and plan your return route easily.
Internet Connectivity Note1
You can also connect your own smartphone to the Internet via tethering.
If your total data transfer exceeds 100MB in one day, your connection will be throttled to 256kbps.
- Note1 This service is not available on devices lent by Fuji Television.
- Note Please borrow and return your device at the same service spot. You will be unable to return the device to a different service spot than the one from which you borrowed it.
- Note2 Borrowing is available from 10:00 - 13:00, and returns can be made until 16:00. Closed every Monday (or the following Tuesday on national holidays. This may change on Golden Week, summer holiday and Year End/New Year's)
During the summer holiday period, the device rental service may be unavailable.
|Price (incl. tax)||Notes|
|Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel
|1 night, 2 days: 1,080 yen
2 nights, 3 days: 2,160 yen
3 nights, 4 days: 3,240 yen
|The device hiring fee may be included in the accommodation plan at your hotel.|
|Hotel Trusty Tokyo Bayside
|1 visit: 500 yen||Access to ROUTE CATCH and Internet connectivity is not available on devices lent by Fuji Television.|
Points of Caution
- It is dangerous to look at your terminal while walking. Always stand still when looking at the screen.
- Please refrain from connecting to or logging into other services (email, social media services etc.) with your device.
Please click here for inquiries regarding the Tokyo Waterfront City Multilingual Guide Service
Click here for inquiries regarding the multi-language guide service.