Fuji Xerox Product Lifecycle Content Services ensure you have the product content management you need throughout your products' lifecycles. Our comprehensive services help clients create, localize, and manage product documentation for a successful launch through to the customer experience. With an efficient document information lifecycle, you can bring products to market faster, reuse and control sensitive content with greater accuracy, and operate your global operations with greater efficacy.
Every business is under increasing pressure to bring its products and services to market in the shortest possible time. But creating all the documentation that's needed to support a successful, timely launch can be a significant obstacle. Technical publications, training resources, user manuals, marketing material, software and more - all in the right languages and formats - have to be in place and ready to go. And, of course, it doesn't stop when the product has been launched.
Standalone document production systems, a lack of centralization and the outsourcing of individual services to multiple suppliers all fragment the product documentation lifecycle. They interrupt the flow of information and add complexity, cost, and time. With an increasing number of product models and variants for a worldwide market, and customers demanding localized documentation and software, the challenge of managing documentation throughout the product lifecycle is constantly growing.
How we can help you
- Assessment of product documentation needs based on established product lifecycle metrics and Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Workflow optimization by reengineering your processes for more effective product content management from creation through end-of-life maintenance.
- Content creation including cost-effective design, authoring, and development of all types of product documentation.
- Translation and localization control and management of multi-language content across your organization's global operations.
- Product content management and end-to-end workflow support for all your document needs, using global XML-based platform to support authoring, management of source documents and content localization.
- Secure global content management services to support your documentation needs while protecting your intellectual capital.
- Publishing and distribution operations including assembly, kitting, mail and fulfilment globally based on Fuji Xerox and Xerox global production network.
Product content management supported by Fuji Xerox Product Lifecycle Content Services provides a number of significant benefits for your organization:
- Reduced product documentation costs by streamlining every aspect of document production and distribution, including authoring and language translation.
- Improved operating margins with accurate, up-to-date product documentation that will improve your organization's response to the market.
- Increased revenue with more effective sales and marketing materials based on improved quality and greater personalization that will enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
- Greater brand integrity with improved quality and high standards of product and support documentation.
- Gain control of costs and reduce waste by centralizing and controlling document production on demand, via a single point of contact.