Engagement with Local Communities
Targeted Social Issues
- Boosting regional vitality
- Addressing increased disaster risk
The Value Fuji Xerox Provides to Address These Issues
- Providing our proprietary know-how and technologies to facilitate partnership with local residents, companies, government agencies, NGOs, academic institutions, etc.
- Preventing disasters and supporting recovery
High-Priority Management Themes at Fuji Xerox
- Contributing to the future of societies
- “Social Impact Measurement” initiatives
- Creating societies resilient to disaster risk
- Supporting Recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Facilitation of Recovery Activities
- Contributing to Solve the Issues of Local Communities
In addition to providing excellent value to customers, Fuji Xerox and its affiliates are attuned to their communities’ expectations and motivated by high ideals, and are thus committed to supporting cultural development and helping create a better society through farsighted and groundbreaking initiatives from a long-term and wide-ranging perspective.
Fuji Xerox believes that conducting community engagement activities means to fulfill our responsibility to society, improve the initiative and self-realization ability of each one of our employees, and will invigorate the entire organization. We are actively conducting community engagement activities.
In fiscal 2012, based on the management discussion at the CSR Committee, Fuji Xerox decided to strengthen its activities in order to make a visible and characteristic contribution to society as a communications business company. Accordingly, based on our Mission Statement, in which we are committed to "Contribute to the advancement of the global community by continuously fostering mutual trust and enriching diverse cultures", we have identified the following two as our key community engagement themes: "Education for future generations" and "Conservation of diminishing cultures and information." We will support the development of a sustainable society by making community engagement using our competencies, including helping to solve social issues based on the lessons learned from the Great East Japan Earthquake, while generating synergy effects between these activities and our business operations.
Other Community Engagement Programs
System for Supporting Employee Participation in Society