Notice of Rectification Work on Certain Multifunction Devices Used in Markets Outside Japan
August 1, 2017
Fuji Xerox informs customers that isolated incidences of fire have occurred on the ApeosPort-V/DocuCentre-V digital multifunction device series designed for use at rated voltage 220V-240V. Investigations have determined that these incidents were caused by excessive voltage supplied to the device.
We have determined that the same models (ApeosPort-V/DocuCentre-V Series) at rated voltage 100-115V (used in Japan and Taiwan) are not at risk due to the use of different components.
Fuji Xerox takes the incidents very seriously and to minimize any re-occurrence of the incident, however remote, Fuji Xerox shall provide safety measures free of charge to the affected models used in markets outside Japan.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Fuji Xerox will continue in our efforts and responsibility to ensure quality in our products and services so that such issues do not reoccur.
Fuji Xerox Customer Information Center
Reception hours: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00
For more detailed information and local call center contact in your country or region, please access following link:
- Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (Malaysia Operations)
- Fuji Xerox Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Fuji Xerox (China) Limited
- Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited
- Fuji Xerox Korea Co., Ltd.
- Fuji Xerox New Zealand Ltd.
- Fuji Xerox Philippines, Inc.
- Fuji Xerox Singapore Pte Ltd
- Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Fuji Xerox Vietnam Company Limited
- PT Astra Graphia, Tbk. (Indonesia)