Begins Offering SkyDesk Cards as a Mobile Work App Through NTT DOCOMO's Sales Channel for Enterprises
SkyDesk Cards Paid Plans Earn Certification as Registered Products in the docomo Prospart Program
November 1, 2012
TOKYO, November 1, 2012 — SkyDesk Cards Professional and Enterprise—business card management apps of Fuji Xerox's SkyDesk ServicesNote1—have been certified as registered products in the docomo Prospart Program of NTT DOCOMO, INC (hereinafter, DOCOMO). The apps will be released on November 5 through DOCOMO's sales channel for corporate customers using Android™ operating system (OS) smartphones.
SkyDesk Cards is a cloud-based service that can be accessed from computers and Android™ OS smartphonesNote2. Business cards photographed or scanned using the SkyDesk Cards app on a smartphone are automatically converted into text format through optical character recognition (OCR) and registered. Notes and photos can be added to the registered electronic business card data, which helps to save background information related to when the business cards were exchanged. In addition, since business card data can be shared within an organizationNote3, they can be utilized to manage the progress of negotiations to increase business opportunities.
Compared to SkyDesk Cards, SkyDesk Cards Professional and Enterprise, which are paid plans, can register and share a greater number of business cards; maximum numbers of business cards that can be registered are 3,000 per user, and 30,000 per organization for sharing them. Further, SkyDesk Cards Professional and Enterprise have reinforced functions such as the ability to register several business cards in one scan
The docomo Prospart Program is a program for deploying mobile package products recommended by DOCOMO to a wider market. The program aims to expand the mobile market by marketing mobile package products that meet the needs of the corporate users through DOCOMO's sales channels for enterprises such as docomo Shops.
- Utilizing public cloud, SkyDesk Service offers a range of applications required in diversified business communications for the small- and medium-sized business (SMB) market.
- For Android™ OS ver.2.3, multi touch screen greater than 480×800 pixels and smaller than 720×1280 pixels.
- SkyDesk Cards Professional/Enterprise paid plans must be purchased in order to share business card data within an organization.
Related websites (Japanese only)
- Android™ is the trademark of Google Inc.
- Other names of goods and services listed in this press release are the registered trademarks or trademarks of respective companies.
For the full text of this release, please download below.
- Note Please be advised that the links mentioned in the release and the announcement may be closed without notice.