Launches Color Publishing Systems With New Controller For Productive On-Demand Printing and Color TransPromo
Color 1000 Press / Color 800 Press EFI® EX Print Server Models
November 15, 2012
TOKYO, November 15, 2012 — Equipping EFI® EX Print Server to its existing color on-demand publishing systems, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. will launch the Color 1000 Press EFI® EX Print Server model and the Color 800 Press EFI® EX Print Server model today, which offer efficient performance even for the highly-demanding variable printingNote1 jobs such as one-to-one marketing communication materials.
Tuning corporate marketing communications including leaflets and direct mails to suit individual customers with digital variable printing will add value and lead to improving sales promotion efficiency.
Features of the EFI® EX Print Server Model
- High productivity in variable printing by supporting variable languages such as Variable Print Specification and Personalized Print Markup Language. Also, their exclusive variable data processing technology, Fiery FreeForm and Fiery FreeForm2, ensures productive print processing.
- Easy operation through an intuitive interface. The Job Center, which is a part of the Fiery Command WorkStation and is the interface for job control and settings, centrally manages print jobs and provides ease of use such as the preview feature. The Fiery Command WorkStation centrally manages print jobs and enables users to preview print results.
As a pioneering provider of high-speed and mass printing devices, Fuji Xerox continues to reinforce its product lineup to support customers' business expansion.
- Dedicated software application is required.
|Product Names||List Prices (before tax)|
|Color 1000 Press EFI® EX Print Server model||45,000,000 yen|
|Color 800 Press EFI® EX Print Server model||35,000,000 yen|
Japan and Asia-Pacific region
- XEROX, its logo, the Connecting Symbol mark, and FreeFlow are registered trademarks or trademarks of the U.S. Xerox Corporation or Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- EFI, Fiery, Command Work Station, Fiery FreeForm, and Fiery FreeForm2 are registered trademarks of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in the U.S.