Fuji Xerox Expands CocoDesk Services to Office Buildings in an Effort to Support New Workstyles
Doubles the Number of Workspace Booths with New Locations at Keikyu Stations and Office Buildings
August 18, 2020
TOKYO, August 18, 2020 – Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. will sequentially expand its service locations of CocoDesk, a personal workspace where people can work remotely in a safe and comfortable environment outside of their own homes, from August 20, in response to the rapidly increasing telework trend due to the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The number of CocoDesk booths will be doubled from 20 to 40. In addition to expanding service locations within Tokyo Metro stations, Fuji Xerox will newly install the booths within the premises of Keikyu Kawasaki station operated by Keikyu Corporation for the first time in Kanagawa Prefecture.
Furthermore, with the aim of increasing convenience for more users by offering spaces for preparation prior to business meetings, reporting to the office, and online meetings, CocoDesk will also be installed at the entrance spaces of office buildings in Tokyo. The dates of service commencement and the locations of the 20 additional booths to be installed are described below.
Booths to be installed at the entrance spaces of office buildings
- August 20: Shinagawa East One Tower (two booths) / Shinagawa Season Terrace (two booths)
- August 25: Akihabara UDX (two booths) / Urbannet Otemachi Building (two booths)
- August 31: Granpark Tower (Tamachi) two booths
Booths to be installed at stations
- August 20: Yotsuya Station (Namboku Line) two booths
- August 25: Otemachi Station (Hanzomon Line) one booth
- August 27: Mitsukoshimae Station (Hanzomon Line) one booth / Otemachi Station (Tozai Line) two booths / Kasumigaseki Station (Hibiya Line) two booths
- August 31: Keikyu Kawasaki Station (two booths)
CocoDesk is a personal workspace where business people can use their spare time outside the office and during travel in a safe and comfortable environment while avoiding the 3Cs (confined spaces, crowded places and close contact). Booths are constantly ventilated 24 hours a day and have been applied with silver-based inorganic antibacterial coating Note1.
Fuji Xerox will expand the installation of CocoDesk in public spaces such as train stations and office buildings in the future, and promote various services to support telework, thereby actively supporting new ways of working in response against the COVID-19.
- Note1 In order to prevent virus infection through indirect contact via handrails, desk surfaces, etc., the workspaces have been coated with silver and titanium oxide bonded material effective in antibacterial and virus protection. The coating has not been tested for effectiveness against COVID-19.
See below for details regarding CocoDesk services (Japanese):
- Note Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. will be changing its corporate name to FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. as of April 1, 2021.
Xerox, Xerox and Design, as well as Fuji Xerox and Design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in Japan and/or other countries.
Mass Media Contacts
For reporters with an inquiry about Fuji Xerox
For customers with an inquiry about our products or services