Skip to main content
- Launches the industry-first plain paper copier, Fuji Xerox 914.
- Launches office facsimile machine, the Xerox Telecopier II, developed by Xerox Corporation.
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 2200, the first internally developed copy machine. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 6500 full-color copy machine. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 210 Telecopier, a high-resolution facsimile machine. (photo)
- Begins export of the Fuji Xerox 2202 to Rank Xerox.
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 3500, a compact, high-speed, and high-performance copy machine. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 2080, an A1 copy machine.
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 4800, a high-speed copy machine with automatic duplex function. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 8000INS, an advanced information processing system utilizing the Ethernet.
- Launches the TALK series for PCs and the JWP series for Japanese-language word processors. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 1100SIP super PC for artificial intelligence (AI) development. (photo)
- Launches the first AI workstation in Japan, the Fuji Xerox 1121.
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 6800 full-color PPC. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 6060 workstation. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox Xero Printer 100, the world's first machine incorporating print and copy functions. (photo)
- Launches the Fuji Xerox 1161, with Japanese Smalltalk-80.
- Launches the space-saving front-feed 5030 copy machine.
- Launches the Sharaku hand-held copy machine.
- Launches the 5080, large-size multifunction machine.
- Launches the digital full-color EC-10 copy machine.
- Launches the multifunctional 8083-J Star workstation.
- Launches the high-speed, multifunction 5075/5055 copy machine. (photo)
- Launches the world's fastest 5090 copy machine. (photo)
- Launches the Able 3010, a fax/copy machine.
- Launches the EDMICS.
- Launches the Able 3015, a fax/copy/print machine. (photo)
- Launches the Vivace 800/810 high-speed copy machine incorporating finishing functions. (photo)
- Launches the new Able series incorporating one pass-two color technology.
- Launches the Acolor 635 / 630 full-color digital copy machine.
- Launches the full-color print system, the Acolor ICS Series.
- Launches the DochTech Production Publisher M135 for on-demand printing and publishing. (photo)
- Launches the BrainTech 8180 alpha, the first digital copy machine with simultaneous red and black printing for engineering drawings. (photo)
- Launches the Acolor 935 / 930 full-color copy machines for high quality color prints. (photo)
- Launches the DocuTech Network Publishing System.
- Launches the DocuColor 4040, the world fastest full-color copy machine. (photo)
- Launches the DocuStation IM200 that uses barcode Glyph Codes to merge paper with digital documents. (photo)
- Introduces the EDMICS 2000 integrated engineering management system.
- Launches DocuWorks, document handling software, bundled with a multifunction device. (In 1998, it was launched as an independent product.)
- Launches eight new models of the Able Series incorporating network functions. (photo)
- Introduces the Color Laser Wind 3310, the first A3-capable desktop full-color laser printer in the industry. (photo)
- Launches Fuji Xerox's first inkjet printer, the Jet Wind 300C.
- Launches the new network-capable multifunction digital DocuCentre series.
- Launches the XC 1280, Fuji Xerox's first compact copy machine for personal use.
- Launches the Color DocuTech 60, the world's fastest full-color digital publishing system. (photo)
- Launches 101ppm high-speed copy machine, the DocuCentre 1010.
- Launches 22ppm high-speed color laser printer, the DocuPrint C2220.
- Launches DocuPrint C3530, incorporating a 35ppm micro-tandem printer engine.
- Begins new broadband services offering, "beat" for small- to mid-size enterprises.
- Launches ArcSuite web-based integrated information management system for large volumes of documents.
- Becomes first in the industry to begin Net Print service for secure retrieval of documents from copy machines in convenient stores.
- Launches DocuPrint 1100 CF, a high-end continuous sheet printer for core corporate operations.
- Launches the DocuColor 1256 GA, a digital color multifunction product that achieves the world's first high resolution of true 2,400 dpi by incorporating Fuji Xerox unique VCSEL (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser) with 32 beams.
- Launches DocuCentre Color f450 / f360 / f250 that have high productivity print speeds and incorporate network-compatible functions.
- Launches the ApeosPort-II series, a color multifunction device that facilitates service cooperation between companies via the Internet
- Launches eco-friendly document processing device "Trust-Eco 1500" (photo)
- Note Please note that the linked pages on this page are subject to be shut down without notice.