Skip to main content
Customer Case Studies - QOL-Assist CO., LTD.
- A special-purpose subsidiary was established to actively develop the employment activity of people with disabilities a parent company, Qol Co., Ltd., had performed
- Actively employ people with severe disabilities as a “home worker” and act
- Consider upper models with a view to print materials internally while improving productivity
Points of Introduction
- High productivity and quality
- Utilize a server to control colors and expand products
- Reliable printer and maintenance service
- Improvement of productivity and achievement of short delivery
- Cost-cutting by printing internally
- Because of high-quality printing that can aim orders from inside and outside groups, the expansion of printing business in the future is expected
- Note The contents of this case study is as of August 2013.