Takematsu Fuji Xerox Manufacturing Note 1
Handles processes including the manufacture and trial manufacture of office copiers and printers together with device components, consumables, and related products. Manufactures ground toner and photoreceptors, providing key component materials that support the image quality and reliability of Fuji Xerox products. The center also operates wide-ranging photoreceptor production lines equipped with advanced manufacturing technologies, including high-quality cleaning technologies and highly integrated precision coating technologies.
- Note 1 Absorbed the Takematsu Plant (production function) of the Fuji Xerox Takematsu Center in April 2010.
|Address||1600, Takematsu, Minamiashigara-shi, Kanagawa 250-0111, Japan|
|Website||http://www.fxmfg.co.jp/ (Japanese only)|
|Number of Employees||556 (as of March 31, 2014)|
|ISO14001 Certification||March 1997|
|Main Products||Photoreceptor drums, toner, marking units|
|Environmental Impact Category||Unit||FY2012||FY2013|
|Waste Note 1||Total generation||t||947||1,161|
|Electricity generated (renewable energy)||1,000kWh||0||0|
|Electricity generated (fossil fuel)||1,000kWh||0||0|
|Heavy oil A||kl||0||0|
|City gas (including LNG)||1,000m³||1,388||1,369|
|CO2 equivalent Note 2||t-CO2||20,304||18,771|
|Water Consumption||Water supply||1,000t||10||9|
|Air Pollution||NOx emissions ||t||0.99||1|
|Particulate matter emissions||t||0.07||0.07|
|Water Pollution||BOD (into public water supply)||t||0.67||0.32|
|COD (into public water supply)||t||0.78||0.35|
|Groundwater Pollution||Arsenic||mg/l (environmental standard: 0.01mg/l or less)||<0.002||<0.002|
|Selenium||mg/l (environmental standard: 0.01mg/l or less)||<0.002||<0.002|
|PRTRNote 3 |
|Molybdenum and other compounds||t||0.01||1.09|
- Note 1 Waste includes
(1) Industrial waste (including special management industrial waste), general waste, recyclable waste, and valuable resources.
(2) It does not include waste goods recovered from the market.
- Note 2 The average of all power resources in FY2000 (0.378t-CO2) published by The Federation of Electric Power Companies of Japan.
- Note 3 Substances are listed if the amount handled is equal to one ton or more.