Fuji Xerox R&D Square Note 1
The new research and development (R&D) center where operations commenced in April 2010. Fuji Xerox's existing R&D sites were integrated here, aiming at reinforcing R&D functions through cross-divisional collaboration, shortening product development lead time, streamlining R&D costs, and fulfilling market needs swiftly by strengthening ties with customers.
- Note 1 Includes the Headquarters of Fuji Xerox Advanced Technology as of April 2010.
|Address||6-1, Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 220-8668|
|Number of Employees||3,336 (as of March 31, 2014)|
|ISO14001 Certification||March 2011|
|Environmental Impact Category||Unit||FY2012||FY2013|
|Waste Note 1||Total generation||t||236||246|
|Electricity generated (renewable energy)||1,000kWh||0||0|
|Electricity generated (fossil fuel)||1,000kWh||0||0|
|Heavy oil A||kl||0||0|
|City gas (including LNG)||1,000m³||27||29|
|CO2 equivalent Note 2||t-CO2||11,355||11,273|
|Water Consumption||Water supply||1,000t||59||63|
|Air Pollution||NOx emissions ||t||–||–|
|Particulate matter emissions||t||–||–|
|Water Pollution||BOD (into public water supply)||t||–||–|
|COD (into public water supply)||t||–||–|
|PRTRNote 3 |
- Note 1 Waste includes
(1) Industrial waste (including special management industrial waste), general waste, recyclable waste, and valuable resources.
(2) It does not include waste goods recovered from the market.
- Note 2 The average of all power resources in FY2000 (0.378t-CO2) published by The Federation of Electric Power Companies of Japan.
- Note 3 Substances are listed if the amount handled is equal to one ton or more.