Providing Services that Help Address Customer Management Issues
Providing Global Services
Fuji Xerox provides outsourcing services with a focus on documents and business processes for customers doing business in Japan and around the world. Through efficient management of document processes ranging from document preparation through document retention, printing, and use, we work as a business partner to help customers realize cost savings and productivity improvements while helping their businesses grow.
Fuji Xerox began providing outsourcing services in Japan in fiscal 1998. Since fiscal 2007, we have pursued full-scale activities in this area by deploying outsourcing services (with proven track record at Xerox Corp. in the United States) in Japan and in the Asia-Pacific region.
In fiscal 2014, Fuji Xerox announced the start of its Next Generation Managed Print Services, which go beyond the management of output devices to support the restructuring of operational processes employed by business and other enterprises. These services enable ongoing cost control under new business environments, such as those resulting from the rise of mobile and cloud computing, while improving the productivity, mobility, and security of operations. Through the provision of the Next Generation Managed Print Services, we will help corporate customers improve their productivity, reduce the environmental impacts of printing, and strengthen their risk management to ensure business continuity, which will contribute to reinforcement of their capacity and competitiveness. By promoting the effective use of corporate information and improving document-related processes, we support our customers in creating new ways of working.
- Fuji Xerox provides business process outsourcing services for AIU Japan to improve business efficiency and realize compatibility with business continuity planning (BCP) in all processes of insurance claim payment operations.
- JFE Engineering achieved a reduction of its TCO / environmental impact by using our document outsourcing service.
- Fuji Xerox Managed Print Service helps Misawa Home Group improve its business efficiency and reduce its environmental impact.
- Fuji Xerox helped Megumilk Snow Brand Co., Ltd. to standardize the document output environment within the organization, contributing to reinforcement of its corporate governance and improvement of the working environment.
- Fuji Xerox contributed to the business structural reform of Kokusai Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd. in its 100th anniversary year by helping it establish an operational structure for achieving stricter corporate governance and a flexible office environment.
In fiscal 2016, Fuji Xerox will continue to provide Next Generation Managed Print Services to solve customers' problems in the rapidly changing business environment.