Multilingual Guide Device Rental Service
This little device that fits into the palm of your hand provides multilingual support for your trip.
This is a rental service for specialized smartphones that will help you enjoy your stay and travel in Waterfront City.
Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Korean
- When walking with the device, sightseeing information audio on pre-set locations will play automatically depending on where you are. Text showing the information presented in the guide will also be displayed on the smartphone screen. This information will also be displayed as text on the smartphone screen.
- The guide can also be used on the sightseeing course in the Fuji Television Headquarters.
- Borrowing is available from 10:00 - 13:00, and returns can be made until 16:00. Closed every Monday (or the following Tuesday on national holidays. This may change on Golden Week, summer holiday and Year End/New Year's)
- During the summer holiday period, the device rental service may be unavailable.
Cost (incl. tax)
1 visit: 500 yen
Points of Caution
- It is dangerous to look at your terminal while walking. Always stand still when looking at the screen.
Please click here for inquiries regarding the Tokyo Waterfront City Multilingual Guide Service