A multi-copier dedicated app can be used.
Seven-Eleven Multicopy (free)
Photos and documents on your smartphone can be sent to a multi-copier over Wi-Fi, and printed easily.
The app can also save image data scanned on a multi-copier to your smartphone.
About Use of the App
For use, download the free app to your smartphone.
Downloading the App
To download, search for the "Seven-Eleven Multicopy" app on the App Store (for iPhone/iPad users) or on the Google Play store (for Android users). The app is free for use.
Participating countries/regions providing apps
South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the United States, Thailand, the Philippines, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Indonesia, Canada, France, Vietnam, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Mexico, Argentina, Republic of South Africa, Egypt, and Nigeria
Please view the press release.
|Services that can be used||Photo Print, Plain Paper Print, Postcard Print, Scanning|
|Supported OS||iOS (Ver.7.0 and subsequent versions), Android (Ver.5.1 and subsequent versions)
*May not run on some devices.
|Supported file formats||Photo Print: JPEG, TIFF, BMP
Plain Paper Print: PDF, XPS, DocuWorks, JPEG, TIFF
Postcard Print: PDF, XPS, DocuWorks, JPEG, TIFF, BMP
Scanning: PDF, XPS, DocuWorks, JPEG, TIFF
|Supported number of files/
|Photo Print: 60 files or total of 360 MB
Plain Paper Print: 60 files or total of 360 MB
Postcard Print: 60 files or total of 360 MB
|Supported file sizes||Photo Print: 10 MB/file
Plain Paper Print: 10 MB/file
Postcard Print: 10 MB/file
Scanning: 800 MB/file
- JPEG 2000 and multi-page TIFF are not supported. (The same applies to cases where JPEG 2000 is included in a PDF file, etc.)
- AirPrint is not supported.
- If using a smartphone with a function that "disables access points that cannot connect to the Internet and automatically disconnects or switches access points with unstable communication" in Wi-Fi settings, please turn this function OFF before establishing a Wi-Fi connection with the multi-copier.
- iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, iTunes and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The iPhone trademark is used based on a license by Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- The App Store is a name for services where users can download application software for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch operated by Apple Inc.
- Android is a registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The Android trademark is used based on a license by Google Inc.
- Google Play is a name for services where users can download application software for Android device operated by Google Inc.