Anyone can easily make beautiful full color copies fast!
In addition to basic functions and convenient functions, such as 2-side copying and license/business card copying, the output speed of color copies is the same as that for black & white (B&W) copies, realizing 45 pages per minute (ppm).
|Type||Price (including tax)|
|B&W||B5/A4/B4/A3 sizes: 10 yen per sheet, Standard postcard/Supplied postcard: 20 yen per sheet|
|Color||B5/A4/B4 sizes: 50 yen per sheet, A3 size: 80 yen per sheet, Standard postcard/Supplied postcard: 60 yen per sheet|
*For 2-side copies, you will be charged separately for the front and back sides.
2-side copies can be easily made with the "2 Sided" function.
- 2-side copies can be made through easy operations.
- Vertical bind or horizontal bind can be applied to portrait and horizontal original documents.
- The placement of original documents can be checked through on-screen animation.
*For 2-side copies, the front and back sides will be separately charged.
ID/Name Card copies
Before starting copies, you can conveniently check the image of the copies to be printed on the screen.
Many Convenient Functions
- 2 Pages per Side function
2 pages of the original document can be combined and printed onto a single sheet.
"Zoom" allows to change the size to be printed, from 25% (area ratio of 1/16) to 400% (area ratio of 16x), while "Slight Reduction" allows the original document to be fully printed without any omissions (approx. 97%).
- Poster function
Large posters with a maximum size of 1158 x 1651 mm (A3 x 16 sheets) can be created.
- Copy Photo function
Photographs can be printed on plain copy paper or postcards by placing the original photograph on the glass platen of the multi-copier.
Also, "Repeat Photo" enables 4 L-size photos to be copied onto a single B4-size sheet.
- Single Color
Documents can be copied with one of six single colors of red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow.
- High-speed Copying
Both B&W and color copies are output at a speed of 45 pages per minute (when making A4 paper size prints using the same original). You no longer need to wait when copying large volumes.
- In addition...
Other convenient functions, such as "Center Erase" (erases the shadow in the center of a book) and "Image in Centre" (relocates images onto the center of the sheet), are available.
Detailed Specifications for Copying
|Maximum size of original||A3|
|Copy paper sizes||B5、A4、B4、A3|
|Postcards that can be used||Supplied unofficial postcards, standard postcards (100 x 148 mm)|
|Copying speed of first sheet (A4)||Black: 6.9 seconds, Color: 8.0 seconds|
|Continuous copying speed (A4)||Black: 45 ppm, Color: 45 ppm|
|Specifying number of sets||1 to 125 sets (differs for 2-sided copies)|
|Specifying reduction/enlargement ratio||25 to 400%|
- Copying currency, valuable securities, etc. is forbidden by law.
- Gold, silver, fluorescence, etc. cannot be reproduced.
- Printing is not possible on a margin of a few mm on the edges of copy paper and postcards.
- Postcards for inkjet printers and photo postcards cannot be used, as they cause malfunctions.
- Postcards that are of a size other than standard postcards (100 x 148 mm) cannot be used, as they cause malfunctions.