Photo prints with even higher image quality
The multi-copier is equipped with Fujifilm's high-image-quality printer which offers more natural color and color shades. Use the Wi-Fi communication function with the smartphone app to print photos on a USB memory stick, CD/DVD or even your smartphone on the spot.
Fees and Types of Photo Printing
|Type||Price (including tax)|
|Normal Photo Print/Square Print||40 yen/sheet|
|ID Photo Print||250 yen/sheet|
|Split Print/Index Print||40 yen/sheet|
Print photos in your smartphone
Use the Wi-Fi communication function with your smartphone to print your favorite photos stored in your smartphone on the spot! (iPhone/Android)
Convenient in These Situations!
Beautiful Skin Correction Feature
With Fujifilm's "Image Intelligence TM", an image processing technology, a person's skin texture is automatically adjusted, and printed with skin looking smooth and beautiful, while keeping a natural look.
*"Image Intelligence TM" is a trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
Details Other than Normal Photo Printing
With margin (No image loss)
Detailed Specifications for Photo Printing
|Photo paper size||L size (89 x 127 mm)|
|Supported file formats||JPEG, TIFF, BMP|
|Multiple sets||1 to 99 sets (for ID Photo Print, 1 to 50 sets)|
|Image editing||Reduce, Enlarge, Move, Rotate, Beautiful Skin Correction, Date Printing|
|Supported sizes for image files||Minimum: 54 x 54 pixels, Maximum: 4 million pixels (vertical pixels x horizontal pixels)
Aspect ratio: Long edge/Short edge is 11 or less
|Maximum number of importable images||6,660 images|
|Approx. 11.1 seconds/sheet (approx. 5.4 ppm) *First sheet is approx. 20 seconds/sheet|
|ID Photo Print
||Approx. 22.0 seconds/sheet (approx. 2.7 ppm) *First sheet is approx. 30 seconds/sheet|
|Split Print||Approx. 11.3 seconds/sheet (approx. 5.3 ppm) *First sheet is approx. 30 seconds/sheet|
|Index Print||Approx. 15.0 seconds/sheet (approx. 4.0 ppm) *First sheet is approx. 40 seconds/sheet|
- There are some file formats that are not supported.
- JPEG 2000 is not supported.
- Print image quality depends on the camera's settings and conditions.
- Rather than the image, the circumference is trimmed and printed.
- When the image is made smaller using image editing, prints may be made with a margin.
- If the print surface is in contact with soft PVC material (soft cases, desk mats, etc.) for the long period of time, the photo may stick onto such material.
- ID Photo Print is not suitable for passport applications.
- The sizes of ID photos are subject to change. For the latest information, check with the respective application submission destination.
- Make sure to back up your data on storage media beforehand.
- After inserting your storage media, do not remove it until instructions are given.
- If printing a file from a smartphone, the free, exclusive application ( Seven-Eleven Multicopy) is required.