Worldwide Managed Print and Document Services Revenue Share by Vendor 2016
Xerox/Fuji Xerox won the No.1 market share in 2016 Managed Print and Document Services global market.
Source: IDC "Worldwide and U.S. Managed Print and Document Services and Basic Print Services Market Shares, 2016: Growth in the Midmarket" May 2017, IDC #US41264817
Xerox including Fuji Xerox positioned as a Leader in 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Print and Content Services.
Xerox including Fuji Xerox positioned as a Leader in Managed Print and Content Services market due to ability to execute and completeness of vision.
In the new report, Gartner recognized Xerox including Fuji Xerox a Leader positioned highest in execution and furthest in vision. According to Gartner, "Leaders provide MPS and MCS to a wide range of customers, including the largest and most geographically dispersed, so they must demonstrate a truly global reach. They must demonstrate not only the skills to deliver today's MPS and MCS, but also the understanding, initiative and resources to prepare for tomorrow's MPS and MCS. Leaders characteristically augment the full scope of MPS with a wide range of added-value services."
- Leaders provide MPS and MCS to a wide range of customers, including the largest and most geographically dispersed, so they must demonstrate a truly global reach.
- They must demonstrate not only the skills to deliver today's MPS and MCS, but also the understanding, initiative and resources to prepare for tomorrow's MPS and MCS.
- Leaders characteristically augment the full scope of MPS with a wide range of added-value services. As a result, they are frequently shortlisted by large and midsize customers.
Source: Gartner, "Magic Quadrant for Managed Print and Content Services"
Ken Weilerstein, Tomoko Mitani, 21 December 2015
- Note This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Fuji Xerox.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Xerox and Fuji Xerox positioned as Market Leaders in the Quocirca Managed Print Services Landscape
Xerox/Fuji Xerox is proud to be positioned as a leader in the 2015 Quocirca Managed Print Services Landscape. The report distinguishes Xerox for overall market presence and completeness of offering with high marks across the report's assessment criteria including MPS strategy, geographical reach, multi-vendor support, alliances and channel partners, and document workflow solutions.
Figure 6: Quocirca MPS vendor positioning
Figure 6 represents Quocirca's view of the competitive landscape for printer and copier vendors that deliver enterprise MPS. A vendor's market position is indicated by the size of the bubble, based on estimates of customer base. An indication of the growth in each vendor's position is shown by a (+), (-) or (=). The following categories are used to reflect a vendor's position:
- Market leaders: vendors that lead the market in both strategic vision and depth of service offering. Leaders have made significant investments in their service portfolio and infrastructure and are supported by strong delivery capabilities.
- Strong performers: vendors that have established and proven offerings supported by demonstrable customer success.
- Contenders: vendors that have service offerings that are currently being aligned on a global or European basis. Contenders are typically investing in resources, infrastructure and partnerships to expand market coverage.
- Emerging: vendors that are in the process of developing MPS offerings or offer MPS on a regional basis.
Source: "Managed Print Services Landscape, 2015" by Louella Fernandes, Quocirca Ltd., July 2015
Inquiries Regarding Document Outsourcing Services